is not my cup of tea. Will I be able to learn RPA? Look no further, join the
RPA workshop to learn how you can automate the common tasks and implement in
your daily works. This course purely focuses on the automation of repetitive tasks with UiPath
· Online Code Samples
· Knowledge about latest programming paradigm with Cloud Computing technology
· Robotic Process Automation Basics
· Different Tools to take care
· Selecting Right Tool
· Understanding Roro
· Downloading and Installation of UiPATH
· Overview of UIPATH
· UI Automation and System Activities
· User Events, Recording and managing scrapping
· Workflow management
· Deep dive to Orchestrator
· Data Manipulation
· Understanding PDF automation
· Basic Programming with UiPath
· Compulsory project Product Backlog designProject Development
Computer Science and IT Students
Job Seekers from the IT/CS background
RPA processes any labor-intensive tasks and can be used to automate workflow, infrastructure, back office process. These software bots can interact with an in-house application, website, user portal, etc. The RPA is a software program which runs on an end user's pc, laptop or mobile device. It is a sequence of commands which are executed by Bots under some defined set of business rules.
Do I need to know the basic programs before joining this course?
Will I get any Certificate?
Do I need to pay the amount in one go?
Is Agitechavids Learning a reputed organization?